top of page
The History of Our Home
Lutheran Church of Our Savior has served the Dayton community for over 70 years. In 1958, we relocated to our present site, formerly known as the Patterson-McMillan estate.
In 1960, the sanctuary, office complex and fellowship hall were added. In 1999, an elevator was installed for accessibility to the basement and second floor. In 2008, an HVAC project was completed. Enhancement and restoration projects are on-going.
We utilize all three floors for ministry.
bottom of page